ENGINEERING A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL JAMAICANS
Caribbean Maritime Institute
Vector Technology Institute
University of Technology
URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
I was employed as a quantity surveyor.
SHIPPING ASSOCIATION OF JAMAICA
I was employed at SAJ as a Stevedore, securing shipping containers and operating trucks.
ATECH RENEWABLE ENERGY SOLUTIONS
A small business I operated, where I designed, sold and installed solar panel systems.
KINGSTON CONTAINER TERMINAL
I was employed at KCT Services as a heavy equipment operator operating trucks and straddle carriers.
GREER GALLOWAY GROUP
I was employed at Greer Galloway as an Engineering Technologist. My responsibilities including CAD drafting and engineering design.
CANADIAN SCHOOL BOARD
I am currently employed as a Project Superivsor for Electrical Projects.
I am the CEO of Baby Cres, a social corporation designed to uplift the economic and social condition of young families.
MY PLANS FOR JAMAICA
- Reduces the cost of electrical energy
- Helps businesses to reduce cost and become more competitive
- Increases competition for energy suppliers and generators
- Increases transparency and competition for importers of energy sources
- Modernizes the electrical infrastructure
- Supports islandwide electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Diversifies sources of energy
- Customers can choose their energy supplier as more Jamaicans will be able to take part in the energy industry
- Faciliates the development or assembly of energy sources locally, creating an energy secure society
- Introduction of (green) Waste to Energy Plants
- Beautification of the nation
- Recycling garbage into repurposed materials for manufacturing
- Reduces environmental impact on the air, waters, and land
- Abolish the use of Government operated buses and allowing all Jamaicans who want to operate in this space, to do so. The TRSS app will allow citizens to identify registered taxis and buses as well as to report road infractions to the government.
- Facilitate the revival, upgrade and construction of a fully electric highspeed rail from Portland to Hanover, with a T-Bone design connecting into various transportation hubs (with private bus and taxi operators) across all parishes.
- Introduce a modernized ferry service in Jamaica
The Ministry of Public Works and Engineering will be working with various government departments to Facilitate the design, rehabilitation, or construction of:
- Underground emergency preparedness shelters
- 33 Emergency services buildings which will house fire trucks, ambulance, and police High rise buildings across th
- High rise buildings across the country to allow to facilitate property ownership for all Jamaicans
- Government Activities (Gov.Act) citizens app. A means of accountability and transparency in Government actions, operations and policies. Citizens conduct most if not all government business from this app.
- Central Medical Framework (CMF). An application designed to monitor the healthcare system in Jamaica and to provide a user face to the Jamaican public to see the active status of all participating hospitals and clinics. This will be accessible through Gov.Act.
- Central Education Framework (CEF). An application designed to monitor the education system in Jamaica and to provide a user face to the Jamaican public to see the active status of all participating schools. This will be accessible through Gov.Act.
- The Public Works and Engineering Ministry will open the radio frequencies, including cell and internet to local competition. The citizens of Jamaica with skills and education in this field are best able to bring internet and cell connectivity to rural communities across Jamaica, more affordable, and faster.
- Vehicles, Accessories and Software
- Computer, Phone Hardware and Software
- Electronic and Electrical Components
- Renewable and Alternative Energy Products
- Machinery and software for Injection Mold and 3D Manufacturing
- Fully Voluntary
- Non Discriminatory
- Limit personal information to name, address, D.O.B and photo
- Scannable barcode for adding and reading updates
- Made in Jamaica (software)
- Uses the TRN as an ID Number
- Updates to a driver's license via the barcode
- Replaces voter's ID (Application for a PIC results in being added to the voter's list, permanently)
- Used as a login to access Gov.ACT, CMF and CEF
MEMBERS OF THE UIC HAVE INPUT
Do you have any questions?
Will you be running as a candidate in the local government elections?
Will you run as a member of parliament in the general elections?
Are you a politician?
How do I become a member of the UIC?
Why aren't you running as a candidate?
Where can I learn more about these plans?