THERE IS SECURITY IN HEALTH
Position in company.
MY PLANS FOR JAMAICA
- Hospital/Clinic Capacities patient and staff capacity
- Locations of enrolled medical facilities
- Service Level Agreements.
- Emergency response times.
- All recorded emergencies across the island
- Healthcare Costs to Government
- The medical safety net under the Workfare Program
- Reports of cases where children and other vulnerable members of society are being treated for abuse
- The elderly
- Orphaned children
- Individuals suffering from mental health
- Ambulances and fire trucks will be equipped with modern state of the art technology required to save lives.
- Minimum service level agreement will be created to ensure fire trucks and/or ambulances respond to patients within an appropriate time to keep that patient alive as long as possible until they are transfered to a medical facility.
The existing failing public healthcare system will be transformed to become truly public as a part of the True Wealth Redistribution Program. Our healthcare facilities will be converted into being truly owned by Jamaicans, where all citizens, instead of Government, become beneficiaries in dividends from profits generated by these facilities.
Members of the Public will be free to identify land for the purpose of building more hospitals and clinics. This means that all Jamaicans can engage in the development of their own hospitals and clinics, which will competitively compete with the transformed healthcare system.
The Central Medical Framework will be key in regulating our healthcare system.